Instructions for authors
Thank you for choosing to submit your paper to Future Review.
Please read these instructions carefully as they will provide the information needed to move your manuscript through the review process quickly.
Manuscripts should be submitted by email to Dr. John Klatt, Future Review editor, at email@example.com.
The manuscript should be submitted in two Word document files. One file should contain the title page with author information. The second file should contain the title page without author information, abstract, main document, references, and tables and figures.
When submitting work to Future Review, authors agree to the following conditions:
- The submitted manuscript is your own original work.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, and is not under consideration, in peer review, or in press with another journal.
- The manuscript may undergo originality checks during the peer-review and production processes.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, fraudulent, or illegal.
- The work adheres to the ethical standards of the American Psychological Association.
Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be charged with costs which Future Review incurs for their manuscript at the discretion of Future Review’s editors and Concept Schools, and their manuscript will be rejected.Future Review follows the guidelines of the American Psychological Association for determining authorship.
- Manuscripts are accepted in English.
- A typical manuscript will not exceed 6000 words including tables, references, captions, footnotes, and endnotes.
- Abstracts of approximately 150 words are required for all manuscripts submitted.
- Each manuscript should have 3 to 5 keywords.
- The manuscript should follow the conventions of the American Psychological Association Publication Manual:
- Content of title page and abstract
- All formatting (e.g. authors’ notes, funding, references, quotations, tables, figures, etc.)
- Empirical manuscripts should include the following sections: Introduction; Method (with subsections: Participants, Procedure, Measures, Research design); Results; Discussion; References; Appendices.
- Authors must also incorporate a Disclosure Statement which will acknowledge any financial interest or benefit they have arising from the direct applications of their research.
- Please provide the highest quality figure format possible. Please be sure that all imported scanned material is scanned at the appropriate resolution: 1200 dpi for line art, 600 dpi for grayscale and 300 dpi for color.
- Authors must obtain written permission to use any material in their manuscript for which they do not hold the copyright from the copyright owner prior to submission, prior to submission. Authors must appropriately acknowledge they have been given permission to reuse the material. Authors are solely responsible for any fees which the copyright holder may charge for reuse.
- Authors will be asked to assign the Future Review the copyright of your article using a Publishing agreement. This agreement ensures the integrity, dissemination, and protection against copyright infringement of published articles.